Lean Systems Inc.
is a team of continuous improvement experts that teach leadership,
systems, and transformation as well as assist in the assessment
and implementation of cultural transformation.
The Lean Systems program is approved by the State of Ohio
The Lean Systems program has recently become one of the first
American partners with Japanese Management Association Consultants
(JMAC), the most respected consulting group in Japan.
is The Science of Improvement?
is the science of time, theory, creativity, problem solving
and human behavior. This is founded on hypothesis, rationality, and experimentation using tools and a controlled model."
- Dennis L. Doren -
- Understanding of the technical and social sciences
- Scientific Thinking Mechanism (STM)
- Scientific Management: The Motion Mind
- "Time is the shadow of motion, which is also
- Behavioral Sciences
- The Social Psychology of the Organization
- Self Sciences
society by utilizing a systems approach to organizational development,
continuous improvement, and waste identification/elimination.
Thus resulting in human development, systems improvement, cost
reductions and increased quality by producing a superior product
Gained from Lean
- True assessment and cultural transformation
- Traditional to Lean - 3:1 improvement in efficiency
- 50% space reduction
- 50 inventory turns per year
- 50% productivity gain
- 50% quality gain
- Short cycle time paper handling processes (1 hour or less)
- Large cash flow due to reduced inventory and Kanban use
- Real cost tracking based on Activity Based Costing rather
than by allocation
- Capital investment needs reduced to 50%
- Near zero defective product returns from the customer
- 98% to 100% on-time delivery to customer’s want
- Less than 10 minute changeover
- Conversion Costs
- Material cost to finished goods 25-40% less
- Manufacturing Space 35-50% less
- New Product Development <6 months
- Can the shop floor become a strategic weapon for quality,
cost, and delivery?
Your Bottom Line
are great, but how are you going to implement?
The Lean Manufacturing Certification Program will help change
agents understand and ultimately teach the core values of
Lean. This approach is an overall business and cultural analysis
of standardization, employee empowerment and continuous improvement.
Most programs focus only on the technical aspects. This program
will teach social systems as well as technical systems. Sociology
drives technology. If management understands social systems
and culture, the organization will operate more successfully.
"Everyday we must make one small improvement
to our home, work, and community life. The Americans are obsessed
with our technical systems, but no one is concerned with the
culture that will develop them."
- Fujio Cho - President of Toyota Motor